(818) 552-4503

Sharon Cuneta: I lost more than 20 pounds

MANILA, Aug 2011 (Mabuhay) — Megastar Sharon Cuneta said she lost more than 20 pounds since her show, “The Biggest Loser Pinoy Edition,” premiered last May.

Cuneta said she is committed to losing weight, just like the show’s contestants.

“Hello everyone. Naninibago ako kasi lahat kayo pumayat. Naninibago din kayo, no? Patuloy pa din ang commitment ko sa inyo, gaya ng commitment niyo sa inyong sarili at sa show na ito,” she said in the “Biggest Loser” elimination night, which was aired on Monday.

“Kaya I’m proud to say I’ve lost more than 20 pounds and I’m prouder that you seem to have lost so much, may mga body parts kayo na nami-miss ko.”

Last month, one of Cuneta’s friends said that the Megastar lost at least 6 inches off her waist thanks to a strict diet.

“Kasi alam mo ang bewang niya from 40 plus [inches] ay nasa 34 [inches] na ngayon,” said hairstylist and makeup artist Fanny Serrano.

Serrano said Cuneta was inspired to lose weight while hosting “The Biggest Loser.”

Some groups earlier scored Cuneta for her Marie France billboard along EDSA, which was allegedly retouched to make her look slimmer.

The Megastar maintained that her “before and after” pictures on the billboard were real, saying that she would never deceive the public. (MNS) ■

About the Author

Related Posts