Best December for Mitsubishi in seven years
The U.S.-built Outlander Sport led the way with 2,358 units sold, an increase of 33.2 percent for the month compared to prior year sales.
Sales of the all-new 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander were 1,289 units, a year-over-year gain of 102.0 percent.
The all-new Mitsubishi Mirage had 1,388 units sold in the vehicle’s second full month of sales, an increase of nearly 32 percent from its first full month in November 2013.
“This marked MMNA’s best December sales in seven years,” said MMNA President & CEO Yoichi Yokozawa. “Our sales were up 27 percent July through December compared to the prior year, so we are pleased to take tremendous momentum into the New Year.”
“We believe customers are growing in confidence that Mitsubishi offers a unique combination of safety and fuel efficiency in our vehicles,” Yokozawa added. “These are attributes of our brand that will resonate with consumers into 2014 and beyond.”
More highlights of December sales:
- This marks the first back-to-back months of more than 6,000 sales for Mitsubishi since July/August 2011.
- December saw Mitsubishi’s highest monthly sales total since March 2012.
- December was Outlander Sport’s third best-ever month since its introduction in 2010. Outlander Sport sales were up almost 38 percent for the year.
- This marked Outlander’s best December of sales since 2006. Outlander sales were up 58.5 percent for the year.
- Lancer sales were up 13.7 percent in December and 22.7 percent for the year.
- Lancer Evolution sales increased 2.1 percent in calendar-year 2013 compared to 2012.
- Sales of the all-electric Mitsubishi i-MiEV were up 75.0 percent in 2013 compared to 2012.
For those who are loyal or have been wanting to own a Mitsubishi, you can now avail of your favorite Mitsubishi brand by visiting Cerritos Mitsubishi where our kababayans will help you choose the right car for you, whether it’s the Mitsubishi Outlander, Lancer or other Mitsubishi vehicle.
Come and visit our kababayan Mark and his Fil-Am crew at the Cerritos Mitsubishi to Mark and his crew if you are a kababayan that means you are extra special. Even their marketing thrust is anchored on that magical Tagalog word. They have a Kabayan Price.
“We have the best lease payment program, we offer huge discounts on many of our models,” said Mark. “And for new immigrants, first time buyers, and those without credit or are now having a bad credit just like everybody else, approval is not a big deal. We have a way of doing it.”
Along with Eugene C., Alfie A., Arvin A., and Criland M., Mark backstops the sales operation for the Filipino market. Call now toll free at 1-888-887-6090 to get the same Number 1 customer service from our very own kababayans.