Due to high call demand, TFC is extending the hours of Sagip Kapamilya Telethon for Typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan) until 10:30 pm Pacific / 1:30 am Eastern.
Call the HOTLINE : 1 (877) 992-2429 to make your donation.
Magkasama tayo sa kwento ng pagbangon!
ABS-CBN International’s StarKargo accepts
The following critical items are accepted at the ABS-CBN International warehouse (150 Shoreline Dr, Redwood City, CA 94065), Mondays through Fridays, 9am to 5pm
* Baby diapers
* Infant formula
* Topical over the counter medication (EXS, Neosporin antibiotic ointment/cream, Betadine solution or similar)
* NEW Underwear
* Feminine Hygiene Products
These essentials will be airlifted by Star Kargo to the Sagip Kapamilya warehouse in the Philippines. Donations will be accepted until November 29, 2013.
As of now, the following U.S. operators have all opened their signal for TFC to all digital customers tilltomorrow unless indicated:
· Astound Broadband
· AT&T U-verse
· Bright House Networks
· Click! Network
· Comcast’s Xfinity TV (TFC is not available in all markets)- OPEN TILL 11/22
· Cox Communications (TFC is not available in all markets)
· Frontier Communications – EXTENDED
· Hawaiian Telcom
· KPU Telecommunications
· Time Warner Cable (TFC is not available in all markets)
· Verizon FiOS TV
· Wave Broadband
* San Bruno Cable-ADDED! Open signal through 11/29
For Canada – Signal Open at no additional cost extended till November 24, 2013
* Shaw Cable (Channel 509) – for Alberta, Manitoba and British Columbia
* Bell Fibe (Channel 859) – for Ontario
* Telus Optik TV (Channel 513) – for Alberta and British Columbia
* MTS Cable (Channel 509) – for Manitoba and Saskatchewan
* Sasktel (Channel 247) – for Saskatchewan
* CIty West Cable (Channel 720) – for Northern British Columbia
Telus in Canada is providing home phone owners free long distance calls to the Philippines from November 8 – 14, 2013.
The following U.S. operators are offering Free Calls to the Philippines:
AT&T: AT&T residential wireless and wireline customers trying to connect with loved ones in the Philippines will be able to call and text for free for the next several weeks. From Nov. 8-30, AT&T wireless postpaid customers will not be charged for:
- International long distance usage for calls placed from an AT&T wireless number in the U.S., Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands to the Philippines.
- Text messages to the Philippines, originating from an AT&T wireless number in the U.S., Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands.
Hawaiian Telcom: Hawaiian Telcom is offering all of its residential home phone customers free phone calls to the Philippines through November 30,, 2013. For customers with Hawaiian Telcom Long Distance service, calls placed to the Philippines going back to November 8th, 2013, will not be charged. Customers who do not have Hawaiian Telcom as their international long distance provider may call 643-0929 to designate Hawaiian Telcom, at no cost, then begin free calling to the Philippines. Customers should go to hawaiiantel.com/Philippines for the terms and restrictions applicable to this program.
Cox Communications: Cox Digital Telephone is providing up to 60 minutes of free direct dialed calling to the Philippines as of 11/8 and must be used by 11/30. Customers will be credited for calls made during this time or may see no charge for their calls during the crisis. Customers must subscribe to Cox Long Distance in order to receive the free calling.
Time Warner Cable: Calls placed by its home phone and business services customers to landline and mobile numbers in the Philippines will be free through Saturday, Nov. 30. That free status is retroactive for all calls placed since Friday, Nov. 8. TWC phone customers who make calls to the Philippines during the eligible time period do not need to make any changes to their accounts. Customers who were charged on or after Nov. 8 will automatically be credited.
Comcast: Xfinity Voice is allowing free calls to the Philippines to land lines and mobile phones from November 8-22. Customers who have already placed calls starting November 8 will be credited.
Verizon: Long distance calls to the Philippines are available to Verizon FiOS Phone and Voice Link customers November 13-December 7.