(818) 552-4503
off

Sandiganbayan allows opening of Benhur Luy’s bank accounts

MANILA, Oct 29 (Mabuhay) – The Sandiganbayan Fifth Division has allowed with finality the opening of the bank accounts of pork barrel scam primary whistleblower Benhur Luy and the other witnesses in the supposed multi-billion anomaly. In a resolution issued […]
off

Nancy slams TG: What happened to pork scam documents?

MANILA (Mabuhay) – Senator Nancy Binay said her requests to the Senate Blue Ribbon Committee to produce pork barrel scam-related documents remain unanswered one year after. She said she could not understand the inaction on the part of Blue Ribbon […]
off

Jinggoy Estrada seeks All Saints’ Day furlough

MANILA (Mabuhay) — Detained Senator Jose “Jinggoy” Estrada has asked the Sandiganbayan to allow him to visit his deceased family relatives and friends on All Saints’ Day. In a motion filed before the anti-graft court, Estrada sought a five-hour pass […]
off

Napoles children urge SC to stop graft trial

MANILA (Mabuhay) – The Supreme Court (SC) has ordered the government to file its comment on the petition filed by the children of alleged pork barrel scam queen Janet Lim Napoles, which urges the high court to stop the Sandiganbayan […]
off

Cayetano, Trillanes dared to undergo lifestyle check

MANILA (Mabuhay) – United Nationalist Alliance (UNA) interim secretary general JV Bautista also dared Senators Alan Cayetano and Antonio Trillanes IV to undergo a lifestyle check. “Just because you are part of the Blue Ribbon sub-committee investigating the Makati City […]
off

Court gives Revilla access to Luy’s ‘pork’ files

MANILA (Mabuhay) – The Sandiganbayan First Division has given Sen. Ramon Bong Revilla Jr., an accused in the pork barrel scam case, limited access to the controversial files in whistleblower Benhur Luy’s hard drive. In a seven-page resolution, the anti-graft […]
off

SC defers vote on Sandigan justice’s admin case over ‘Napoles ties’

MANILA (Mabuhay) -The Supreme Court has deferred ruling on the administrative case filed against Sandiganbayan Associate Justice Gregory Ong over his supposed ties with alleged pork barrel scam mastermind Janet Lim-Napoles. In a media briefing Tuesday, SC Public Information...
off

De Lima says they’re reviewing 3rd batch of PDAF cases

MANILA (Mabuhay) – Justice Secretary Leila M. De Lima on Wednesday said that they are reviewing the third batch of Priority Development Assistance Fund (PDAF) cases since there is an issue about alleged forged documents or forged signatures of lawmakers. […]
off

Expand DAP probe; Include other lawmakers and officials

The current probe being conducted by the Senate on alleged corruption among elected public officials should be expanded to dispel public perception that the Aquino government is only after its perceived political enemies. So far only Senators Juan Ponce Enrile, […]
off

Luy wants to limit defense’s access to his hard drive, cites ‘sensitive, personal’ info

MANILA (Mabuhay) – Benhur Luy, principal whistleblower in the alleged multi-billion peso pork barrel fund scam, and standing as witness in the bail hearings of Senator Ramon “Bong” Revilla Jr’s plunder case, has sought the Sandiganbayan’s assistance to block the […]